martedì 19 ottobre 2010

"sorry Immanuel, but i Kant"

Soooo, here i am! As always, old same routine... but that's fine i suppose. I don't know why i'm tiping in English but i'm even too lazy to wonder it, so it won't matter and i'll keep on doing it just because i want to. (i will surely make a lot of mistakes but, who cares? nobody i guess). Let's talk about this last period now: what can i say... i've already got tired and sick of the school-life and i'm actually dreaming dreams of vacations, but c'est la vie mes amis :(
By the way, changing topic, today A. came to visit me making me a sort of surprise. nice boy. i can really say i'm getting along better and better with my boyfriend everyday and this makes me happy. He makes me happy :)
I should study very hard now cause tomorrow i'm having a class-test (maybe two) and, as always, i still have to start doing EVERYTHING. argh! i'm sooo stupid, i will never ever learn the lesson! (in all the possible meanings.. ahah). STUPID ME. grrr D:  Kant is waiting for me.... sigh. I hate him, he stupid dumb.

I'll go. Hope for the best. cheers pipolz!

1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...