lunedì 30 luglio 2012

Writing from Dublin

Hi everyone! I didn't plan to write on the blog until my return in Italy actually, but tonight I've been trying to sleep for hours without succeeding and I'm getting very bothered by my lack of sleep, so I thought I can write something about my permanence in Dublin so far. Therefore, here I am.
Two weeks have gone and the last one left is starting tomorrow... or today, as I'd better say.
Dublin is a nice city indeed, the center is full of talented street performers and artists who enjoy showing their passion and there are lots of lovely shops here and there, people are very welcoming and easygoing and nature is greener than elsewhere - but this is for a reason, of course: the rain. It's been raining almost everyday, I mean, not the whole day everyday, but... you know. Without rain it wouldn't be Ireland. Also, it's often cold and windy and the sun, in the brief moments when it decides to show up, looks like a mystical apparition. Yet the people here seem to be perfectly uncaring of it, and act like this is a true summer (and it's not, trust me) going outside during the storms lightdressed and happily wet. To me, they must have some kind of mental disease.
Anyway, I'm having a very good time here with Marvi, the trips are interesting and the nights are fun. Furthermore, our hostmum (a strange odd pacific lady in her fifties) is not giving us any problem, a part from a couple of crazy (mis)adventures I'll write about (one of them involving a tiger and another one a fire in the house -...okay perhaps I'm a bit exaggerating the facts but I'd consider it as a poetic licence. Anyway, I'll tell you everything so stop panicking). Oh by the way, I'm attending the highest classlevel in the college. Weren't you all sure? Say "yes" now...well even a nod is fine... oh, nevermind.

Your Irish limited edition favourite blogger Clo










6 commenti:

  1. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Lile temo di aver per sbaglio cancellato il tuo commento col cellulare! sono impedita perdonami D: però l'ho letto :3 (non puoi dire che scrivo "così bene in inglese" da un telefono di cacconia e alle 4 di notte!

      Elimina
  2. Highest level, did you really think you could hide from me by just speaking a different language? :D

    P.S. "Apart" is a single word :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh no, I did hope it! Maledetto, alors je vais parler en francais, d'accord?

      P.S. puzzi :D

      Elimina
    2. N'oublier pas que j'ai étudié français aussi... :D

      Si, puzzo un sacco :D

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...