lunedì 24 ottobre 2011

Some news from Clo's world

Hey hey hey! I'm still alive! I'm loving my new University-life, it's so indipendent and free... I can choose by myself which class to take and if I want to study with the professors' help or on my own... also, I'm knowing (kinda incorrect ahah) a lot of people and they're all so nice :D

I'm writing in English because I thought it could be an easy and fun way to improve my use of English and writing skills... we'll see if it does work or not (always hoping for the best, obviously xD)

So... what's new, Clo?

Let me think 'bout it.... okay here we are:

  • I've got my helix pierced, at last, and I'm so proud of it! It's gorgeous *_* In a month I should be able to change the piercing and that will be great
  • I've started learning Spanish and French and I love'em both. I'm getting secure and secure about the University I've chosen and it makes me happy and selfconfident.
  • I've talked to D. (a close friend of mine) about some problems I found in keeping in touch with her and her best friend (who is also a friend of mine, btw. or at least, who "should be") ... to tell the truth, I don't know if the situation will get better but I hope so.
  • Last but not least (at all!): I'm thinking of going to Abruzzo with my bf a few days during the Halloween holiday... only the both of us, alone... such a sugary thing :D <33
Okay i think that's enough for today... just to keep the blog updated!

Write you soon pipolz! ;)
xoxo
smorfia che pare che ho la scucchia & tette al vento iz da way

1 commento:

  1. wow,its better for me that's you begins to write in english on your blog,i must bettering my english language.

    this pictures is nice,you are very beautiful,unfortunately I haven't want to say this for not to seem stupid...

    p.s: with the tits to the wind
    you want attract more fans?

    mighty sawyer

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...